Because You Need A Trustworthy Ally
The criminal defense attorneys at Wirth Law Office – McAlester are there for you when you need an ally. We are proud to provide our clients the best possible criminal defense at reasonable rates. Whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges in the McAlester area, the experienced attorneys at Wirth Law Firm – McAlester are there and ready to stand with you to protect your freedom.
Get an Experienced Defense Lawyer On You Side
Our attorneys are experienced and ready to help you protect your freedom. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with favorable outcomes at every phase of criminal prosecutions. We have extensive experience with all aspects of criminal defense including:
- Arranging release prior to arraignment,
- Zealous representation at preliminary hearings,
- Narrowing issues with prosecuting attorneys at preliminary hearings,
- Objecting to legally questionable evidence at all phases of prosecution,
- Preparing and arguing pre-trial motions, including violations of the right to a speedy trial, and illegal search and seizure,
- Obtaining not-guilty jury verdicts,
- Plea agreements to reduce or dismiss charges, and
- Favorable sentencing post trial.
Experienced and Reliable Defense Lawyer
Wirth Law Firm-McAlester’s criminal defense experience is spread over a wide range of areas of law, including felonies and misdemeanors. We have successfully defended clients in cases such as:
- Assault, battery, or assault and battery with a dangerous weapon
- Reckless driving
- Drug possession, manufacture, and sale
- Robbery, larceny, or theft
- Child abuse or neglect
- Possession of illegal firearms
- Possession of child pornography
Oklahoma has some of the toughest laws and criminal sanctions in the nation. Oklahoma law enforcement agencies systematically take a tough stance on crime and criminals. It is not unusual for mistakes to be made and the wrong person arrested. It is not uncommon for people to be charged with more serious offenses than those supported by evidence.
If you are facing criminal charges of any kind in the McAlester area, you need to retain a McAlester attorney you trust. Don’t try to go it alone. Talk with Wirth Law Office – McAlester attorney. Your freedom is important.
Free Consultation – McAlester Criminal Attorney
If you would like a free consultation with a McAlester criminal defense lawyer, call the Wirth Law Office McAlester at 918-302-9656. You may also submit the question form at the top right of this page.